We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information.
For the Data Protection, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our website is Veta Industry A/S, a company incorporated under Danish law and whose registered office is at Marielundvej 33, DK-2730 Herlev, Denmark.
What information do we collect?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Website (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- About your usage of the Website; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- And about transactions you carry out through the Website, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
- It is possible to view Veta Industry A/S website without providing any personal details.
- If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Help” section of your browser. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the Website.
- We may use an analytics Website provider for Website usage analysis and reporting. Analytics Website providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Website may be used to create reports about the use of the Website and the analytics Website provider will store this information.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Website is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- To provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Website, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use and to notify you about any changes to our Services;
- To administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Website;
- For internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that you request from us or you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
Disclosure of your information
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Website may be visible by users of the Website throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Website.
How do we protect your information?
- In common with several other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud Website provider which has data servers which are based outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Accessing your information
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.